www.flickr.com

18. Oktober 2010

featuring: Nero

Today was such a typical day to stay at home. It's rainy and cold and gray outside. That's what I think and that's what Nero is obviously thinking. He has been lying around all day, just moving from one corner of the couch to the other ...

So I decided to grab my gear and take some photos while he was sleeping. Unfortunately, just one of the sleeping pics did turn out great and the flash disturbed Nero's sleep. That, in fact, was very fortunate because I took three of the best photographs I've ever made of him ...




Exposure time1/125s
Aperturef 5.6
ISO speedISO 400
Focal length135 mm



Exposure time1/125s
Aperturef 5.6
ISO speedISO 400
Focal length300 mm



Exposure time1/125s
Aperturef 5.6
ISO speedISO 400
Focal length120 mm

Short post, nothing left to say. Thanks for reading, good bye :-)

Keine Kommentare: